Round The Mountain 2016 - Sunday, June 26th
1 Day - 7 Challenges
Hosted by the Kootenay Orienteering Club, the Kimberley Trails Society, and the Kootenay Freewheelers' Cycling Club, the spectacular annual Round The Mountain Festival showcases Kimberley's beautiful and diverse trail network and features the Round The Mountain Route. Participants can choose from a variety of seven hiking, running, and mountain biking challenges around North Star Mountain, plus kids races, live music, and food and drinks will provide fun and entertainment for everyone. All events start and finish at the Kimberley Nordic Centre.
Registration has reached 500 and will now close at midnight May 26, 2016.
Thank you everyone for your support and we'll see you June 26th.
- Participation capped at 500 entries
- Events for the whole family
- Sixth annual
- Full day festival of biking, running, trekking, climbing, food and music
- Mountain venue at the Kimberley Nordic Centre
- Awards and prizes for all ages
- Check out our RTM 2015 movie
- Sold out for the last five years